Sunday, January 14, 2018

A Stitchy Update!

Good morning!
It is time for a stitchy update! Haven't done one of these for a LONG time! See all that pretty floss above? That is for the new Chalk on the Farm chart ..my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design ! I know it is a tease .. but seriously it will be worth the wait! 
 Our newest stitchalong .. #pcwinterwonderland.. Little House Needleworks Winter Wonderland chart .. come join us on Instagram!
 Country Cottage Needlework Gingerbread Village .. I changed the colors to look more vintage.. Stitching this on Sundays for the #santasundayxs hashtag on Instagram..hoping to finish one chart a month..
 Snow Place like Home from Country Cottage Needleworks.. stitching 4 of the designs and finishing them separately ..just stitching them on this one piece of fabric..
 Prairie Schooler Autumn Leaves for the #fallfridaystitching hashtag on Instagram ..Stitching a little on this every Friday and I will have a new piece for Fall!
Also for the #santasundayxs and our stitchalong #pchometownholidays hashtag Little House Needleworks the Hometown Holidays series ..trying for one a month and I do have a lot more progress on this one..only the bottom snow and tree are left..

So this is what I am stitching.. Join us on Instagram with all the hashtags.. we would love to see what you are stitching!
Also if you are stitching any of the Chalk for the Home series please use the #chalkforthehome hashtag ..I would love to see your stitching!
Just looking at all 4 of these together is amazing!
and if you are stitching my first collaboration series with Hands On Design use the hashatg #seasonsinchalkart ..These were in Just Cross Stitch Magazine

This weeks floss tube.. 

 Thanks so much for stopping by! Come stitch with us!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

5 comments:

Tracy Dixon said...

Thank you for the idea of greens on Gingerbread village I really wasn't keen on the bright green either but couldn't decide what to swap ot with. I love your designs I am just about to start Summer from JCS and have bought let it snow bungalow cannot wait for the next series

Unknown said...

Your creativity and choices of colors are beautiful! I love the Autumn Leaves quote. Do you think you can figure out a pattern to stitch Ronnie? What a cutie:). Kathleen in Az

Robin in Virginia said...

So many cool WIPs you shared! I think my favorite is the fall one by the Prairie Schooler.

Connie said...

You have so much talent . . . I look at what you're working on and I look at the afghans and the quilts in the background and I am inspired my your creativity. That is the difference between living in a house or a home. So much love from your sweet hands.
Have a wonderful week.
Connie :)

connie said...

Your home looks so inviting..Love all your stitching..And seeing little Ronnie is the icing on the cake..I just Love that little face she makes me smile..